The Bounty Hunter Fishing Tournament
29th,30th June, 1st July
- $150 per angler
- Buy your ticket from here. You can use credit card (direct debit).
- When you register to the tournament online, you agree to the Tournament Rules.
- Once we have received your payment, you will receive a Ticket Confirmation email with your Confirmation Number and Barcode. Please print out the Ticket Confirmation email and bring it along for the Registration.
- Tournament venue: The Top Pub, 611 Kapanga Rd, Coromandel Town
- Registration: Thursday 29th June 2017 from 11am to 10pm at The Top Pub. Bring your Ticket Confirmation email in order to receive your Tournament ID card. Registration is mandatory.
- Briefing: Thursday 29th June 2017 at 7.30pm at The Top Pub.
- Fishing Days: Friday 30th June from 1am to Saturday 1st July 5pm.
- Fishing Boundaries: See the chart of the permitted fishing area here. Contestants will be disqualified if caught fishing outside the area, so please make sure that you are clear on these boundaries.
- Weigh-in: both Friday and Saturday from 11am until the gate closes at 5pm at the venue. Remember to bring your Tournament ID card.
- Friday Prize Giving: 6.30pm at The Top Pub for $20,000-worth of Spot Prize Give-Aways
- Saturday Prize Giving: 6.30pm at The Top Pub for The Cash Prizes. Check out The Cash Prizes here.